You use what??

All recipes are not the same, and neither are all ingredients. I've given more recipes away than I can count, and often hear the same response that it didn't take quite the same. I pretend it's because I'm just a better cook- but between us, it's what goes into the recipe as much as it is the recipe itself.

Sugar= Domino is always best.
Flour= Pillsbury makes it perfect.
Peanut Butter= Jif
Eggs= I'll be honest, fresh is always best. But if you don't have a friend with chickens- brown store bought ones work too. Yes, brown eggs for baking.
Salt= Morton Salt is preferred. Actually, it's all I buy.
Milk= I always use 2%.
Spices= Please, never buy the cheapest off brand kind you can find. McCormicks is a great starter for most spices.


Slowly I'll be going through the kitchen and adding to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment